Friday, June 26, 2009

tagged by jiji

List 10 things that you want for your birthday, doesn't matter whether the things that you want is possible or impossible to get.

*wahahahhaha...get ready yea u guys..huhu..*

1.
really wanted this for quite awhile d..since my parents could not get it for me *got a bvlgari omnia..not bad too..wink*


2. unlimited cash!!!! --> travel and travel and travel...huhu...



3. PDA * graduating soon, need it in hospital*



4. BMW 1 series *see i ain't not greedy, just 1 series..mean while..huhu...*



5. shop lots at some superb strategic places *open pharmacy --> earn more money*


6. magical wardrobe *whatever i want, i can find it in it..*


7. magical shoes transformer *huhu...to get all those feet biting shoes to transform into superb comfy one*


8. skin care with everything in 1 bottle..suitable for lazy pig like me..


9. maid that doesn't need to be paid *clean everything for me..headache when come to see my clothes piling up like a little hill*


10. a laptop that NEVER have any problem


hahahaha..what lah, all also not achievable, do it to bluff myself only...><

ppl to tag : YOU! if u're as bored as me...=D

1 comment:

  1. Hey u very greedy la...unlimited of cash...haha...why i can't think of that ><

    ReplyDelete