Thursday, July 23, 2009

allergy attack

this is a long overdue post, reformat my lappie but kept on forget to install back my phone-transfer program.

and i was fed up with all the plugging in wires and etc,
took my bro's long abandoned bluetooth dongle..

so now, di mana gua berada,
can transfer pix d..yeah~~!!

okok, back to the topic.
was taking hormone pills when i went to pulau kapas with friends few months ago.
u know kan?when go to beach, it's so NOT GOOD to have ur "aunty" visit you at that time. and i'm taking the pills for only 3 days, so no harm =D

but soon after i came back to kl to continue my data collection in Hospital Selayang
i developed this rashes all over my limbs
*luckily not on my face like last time x(*














see, so scary right?
luckily i was in the situation that i had to talk to the docs there everyday
so i just ask lo, ask no need to pay consultation fees wan ma..xD

Dr. Linda looked at it and said:
eh, to me..it looked like drug allergy lah..

@.@!!!!

i'm allergy to hormone pills??

*FAINT*


don't worry, i'm well now after taking few days of antihistamine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment