Wednesday, July 22, 2009

haha..

hahaha..this is just a random post..

dad said he wanna sponsor me some cash for my camera..
wahhahaha..what a great news!!

he said RM500, but i seriously think it is too much..
hopefully he just follow what i said..which is RM200 will be enough..
*coz lately business not that good ma, me good girl*

i was telling my dad how i feel on that LX3 camera
i was thinking, is it really necessary to spend 1.5k on a camera??
do i really need it??
is it too expensive??
but it has all the functions that i'm allure with..
but it's really expensive right??

then my dad was like:
girl,buy lo if u want to
make sure later u treat it as ur baobei
take good care of it
then it's not a waste d lo..
why wanna force urself to buy something a grade lower
and without the functions that u want??
just buy la..
daddy sponsor u abit lo..

then i said:
cannot lah..RM500 too much d..
later mummy finds out
she'll kill me!!
*yes,she always term me as "lady thief" of the family..coz daddy always give me extra money..xD*

dad:
nolah,why so stupid go to tell her??
keep quiet only lah..
hahaha..

me:
@.@
*this type of thing can keep quiet only meh??mummy so smart, sure can find out wan..=(*

dad:
let me know when u wanna buy it lah..
i give u money..



hahaha, really love my dad lah..
he always shower me with all the love *not to mention the cash*
always being supportive in whatever i do
*may be bcoz i'm always the super sweet girl??hahahha..*

so..
LUMIX LX3, i'm coming..huhu...




i love you dad!! muacks~~~

3 comments:

  1. wow got new cam d??? then we must take lotsa pictures together...long time didn't take photo with you d lor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ji: not yet not yet..getting soon lah..then we can go sawah padi to take lotsa pic..hahahaha...take those 青春照 >.<

    cg: hahahaha..dun jealous ya, he's always so awesome..huhu...

    ReplyDelete