Saturday, August 15, 2009

jiji + vernice's convocation in UM

ya, it's the convocation season now
everywhere is full of convocation gifts:
bears, flowers, photoframes, greeting cards..etc


*red for ji; pink for ver*


*waiting for them outside the hall*

attended the first ever convo in my life
and i'm happy it's my besties'
VERNICE ONG & NG PUI JI


*with ji*

i think i know them for decades already
seldom meet, but once we see each other
no boundaries
we'll keep talking and talking and talking

even while taking convo pics
laughing non-stop

met old buddies too
thai yong ching and yvonne yap
*surpriese*
they still looked the same

thai is still so fair, yvonne is still having the same old hair cut =.=


*yongching, meisyn, cheong hong, ah ho, ji, koh wei, me*


*another group pics*








*ji with her parents and sister*


*ji with her mong mong*


*ver the tallest, me the 2nd, ji the third and opps, puixiang the shortest >.<*



hee..btw, i really had a fun time there
it's like a mini gathering
seeing all the friends there..

*would like to thank mr. ant for being the photographer of the day, hugz*

1 comment:

  1. Hey darling...I just gone through ur bloggy. Really thanks for coming that day. Love ya =D
    ps: mr flower is still in my room cheering me up everyday!

    ReplyDelete