Friday, November 13, 2009

pictures of primary and kindergarten classmate

here are some of the pictures i have with me now.
to get a copy,
i think you can just right click and save the image.




during standard 3 i think.
i only remember those who were in the same class with me at standard 6,
thus, sorry that i cant recall some of you there..




this was taken during our last day of class i supposed.
everybody,
yes,
everybody got themselves scary make up
*i think it was the trend??*
looking at the picture actually made me burst out laughing..
with the dark red lipstick,
rosy red blusher,
and some even came with eye make up
@.@



left to right:
upper row: nic, innocent zenci, not so happy chee chien, 4.5 cant recall the name boys
middle row: dunno who, jolene, mandy, 3 dunno who
last row: 2 dunno who, mynwee, tze liz and me~~


nah, this is the closer look.
and you can see, that was the first row performing,
doing the hand action,
while the rest singing..

p/s: look at nicholas, he was starring fiercely at his friend!! huhu..
this prove that i was right, i told you you're naughty last time!


9 comments:

  1. walao... i cant recognise myself. where was i

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,i didn't even know someone took this pic.
    I wasn't so happy because our Santa Claus was a Black Indian...Remember?I asked our teacher why is the Santa Dark and she can't answer it...haha...
    Zhen Shi was so cute...Chubby Chubby...
    Thank you very much Sinye for the pics...Now only I know I was so CUTE!!!haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cindy: hahaha..didn't change alot?? is it good or bad..ahhaha

    cincee: u sure u cant recognized urself??hahahah..

    chee chien: hurm, zhen shi was cuter than u!! ya =( the santa was a black indian..i was reluctant to put that pic up..destroyed only my santa dream..>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dun think i saw my face inside..haa..although i could recognize some familiar faces..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. cincee: u also little ann kindergarten???

    chuan guan: hahahaha..yeah, i think we're only in the same class during std 4-6...sitting infront of u somemore..wahhahaha..evil me..>.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. CG and SY are classmates?
    Unbelievable haha!

    ReplyDelete