Tuesday, February 2, 2010

vehicle accidentS!

i was driving happily at the backstreet of Domain,
excited about the primary friends gathering
and i was kinda late already since sw asked to get ready by 7pm.

i seldom use the backstreet because i normally park my car in front of the shop lots.
but it was drizzling, so i park my car behind, nearer to the entrance.

i was kinda slow at speed because i'm not familiar with the exit,
while my eyes were searching for the left turn,
suddenly
"BOOM!!"

my first reaction was WTF!
there were 2 Bangladesh crashed into my car, literally lying on top of my hood
=.=!

i went down to check my car,
it was definitely their fault, because it's a one way road,
and they came out from no where, without looking at the traffic.




my baby orange is injured again!!




the bumper was gone,
and there're some shattered pieces in the headlight.





they were just construction workers, i called my dad to ask him what should i do.
if i am cruel enough, i can call the police right away.
they got no licence, couldn't find the motorbike's number, not sure whether they're legal workers or not...
my car is still functioning, so i was thinking not to be that mean,
just by one call, i might had send them all back to Bangladesh.

dad said the bumper will costs around RM600 including the painting.
they got no money to pay me, but i insisted.
at last, case was settled with only RM124.

..........................................

i thought i had did something good, so i'll have something better in return.
but i guess God is trying His very best to test on my endurance.

this morning, i was going to the class at 9am.
i always reverse my car carefully because there are alot of stupid foreigners speeding at that road.
i looked at my left & right of the side mirrors, making sure there was no car coming,
then i started to reverse my car out of the parking lot.

"BANG!!"

@.@??!!!

WTF!! since when got this car behind my car??

that car was stupid enough to slow down and stop behind a reversing car.
it was very obvious that i had reversed my car 1st, before the car came and stopped behind mine.
because my car only scratched at the part near its front tyre.
if he's the one stopping behind my car 1st,
i guess i would had ran into his door, not the tyre.
right?

worst thing is, it's not his car, it is his brother's car.
sigh,
anyway, the scratch was barely noticable,
i gave him my number and i told him my university,
just hope that his brother think it's ok,
and will not ask me to pay for his painting.

man, i'm so sick now..
sick of having vehicle accidents.

it's only few days apart! wtf.

gonna call my mum to feed the Tiger God for me,
or bit xiu yan (打小人) already!!

1 comment: