Sunday, January 24, 2010

eu yan sang bak foong pill


oh, i didn't realized i didn't update for almost a week already.
my bad. sorry..=D


i'm such a weak girl.
i got all the bad genes from my paternal and maternal side, except for..being chubby..which i consider myself..quite lucky??



i have constipation since i'm very young. i was rushed to ED when i was in primary 1 for acute stomachache. it turned out to be nothing but was having too much faeces in me, making me ill.



i was diagnosed with lazy eyes when i was in my primary which i found out that my grandpa was literally blind at the young age, might be due to this problem too.
had to travel to kl on every Wednesday just to visit that doctor at Jalan Ipoh; spent hours sitting in front of that rotating machine, doodling on the plastic plates. luckily i love to draw, if not i'm sure it'll be such a pain in the ass for me..>.< style="font-style: italic;">lar.



then, i inherited the allergy gene from my dad. we both have rhinits. mine was quite bad. sneezing every morning, having running nose for weeks if the weather is bad. and never ever try to ask me to tidy the house. because i'll end up sneezing + running nose + sore eyes + fatigue at the end. i remember once, i was fetching my sis to school, i sneezed, and i saw blood on my tissue. freaking scary though..but it was just some minor capillaries injury, no big deal.



again, from my dad. we have really bad digestive system. let's talk only me.
i'll have severe gastric pain if i consume rice more than 2 times a day. even a table spoon of rice will make me ill. scary huh?

after joining college and university, when the stress level strikes, i'll have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). continuous diarrhea for months, decreasing my appetite, can only have food intake of a cat's portion. it was the worst phase of my 24 years life. without any effort of exercise, my weight dropped 5kg, making me looked like a walking skeleton..and my complexion was really bad..dull to be exact.



lately, i experienced something new.
the 1st attack was in my secondary. when again i was having acute stomachache, i knew i need to go to the toilet, but it was so damn far. i was brisk walking and yet couldn't managed to get there in time and black out in the canteen. luckily i grabbed the chair in time, sat there and i think i black out awhile. students thought i was resting there since it's early in the morning before class.

2nd and 3rd attack were similar, but the location was at my own home. fainted in the toilet for awhile too..


4th attack was quite recent. i sprained my neck. instantly i felt that i couldn't breath, nausea and vomiting, couldn't stand and walk for around 15min i think. that was the scariest because i had panic attack too, it was the first time i thought i snapped my ligament or veins or what so ever..making me nauseated.



the latest attack was just few days ago, when i brought my mum and aunt to do their follow up in a private hospital. i paid the car park ticket and was walking towards my mum's car. and YES, i tripped and sprained my right ankle right infront of the main entrance of the hospital =.=. instantly, the aura came. i dare not step forward anymore because i know i'll get very weak and will not able to support myself. my sis ran and took care of me. she tried to walk me to the car but i was like a crab. i couldn't walk straight..my mum rushed down from the car too. i ended up squatting beside a car to let everything get over.

so, i realized my pain threshold is really low. my bro even asked me: will you faint if i suddenly poke you with a needle?? =.=


the amount i showed is just the 1/10 of the whole tiny bottle x(

it was then my mum decided to pamper me with this traditional supplement. i guess by looking at the pics, i think you already know what my mum got for me.
ya, it's the Eu Yan Sang Bak Foong Pill 余仁生金牌白凤丸
it's quite expensive and i was force to take it for my own health
*mum still nagging...lalala...*
i need 2 glasses of water just to finish that one tiny bottle of pills *kill me please, i hate swallowing pills!!!*

anyway, thanks mum, for taking good care of me.
love ya =D

No comments:

Post a Comment