Monday, January 18, 2010

Viva, the day.


*taken in Bali 2009*

here i pray to my all mighty God,
may the viva will be a good one for me,
may i sail through it smoothly.
no severe injury from the shooting questions;
be able to stand on my feet and deliver what is in my mind.


thank you God.


scared yet excited.
after 19th Jan 2010,
final year project is officially sedate to sleep.
will put it to sleep after some final amendments been done.

good luck to me.
i seriously never hope for an A,
but at least a B or B+ will do me good.
or course A is even better..wahahhaha..
*can You hear me??*

*crossing fingers*

btw, good luck to all my friends, pray hard for them too!
let us all march out the viva room in one piece.

and don't forget our greatest weapon
*SMILE*

No comments:

Post a Comment