Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010


*mr. Rayner. he's just too cute isn't it?*

a new year supposed to have a new beginning.
i think most of you started this year with new resolutions,
hoping to get rid of the bad and to welcome the good.

i think i'm not that lucky,
as in..
although i spent my new year moments with some beloved friends
bloating ourselves with ikan bakar + seafood
drinking icy cold milk tea at old town
while coughing my lungs out.
my bad i think,
i started this whole new 2010 with
a little frustration
some complications
reluctant
disappointment
and
don't feel like doing anything syndrome.

some told me,
the first half of 2010 isn't really a cup of tea for me
lots of obstacles
bumpy roads
but i'll overcome them
and i'll be enjoying on the 2nd half of 2010.

p.s: i'm having my last semester on the 1st half;
graduating on the 2nd half.
it's kinda true right?

hurmph..
wondering if my europe tour dream will come true.

p.s.s: who wanna go Uk with me? or whose willing to host me?? sigh..

3 comments:

  1. Real Madrid!!! Next time can play ftball with mr.Rayner d...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to joey: hahaha, ya i plan to make him play ftball as well so i have chance to touch the ball again..=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. take ur time girl.cool down n think with wise & deep. then, u should make a good resolution through. in other words, get more time for ur self. =D

    ReplyDelete