Monday, January 11, 2010

1st day of sem 8



1st day of school is already killing me.
result was out. it was beyond expectation. no complain on it.
paid my final semester's fees. good.
knew my internal and external examiner for my research project.
oh ya, i got the 签王 (king of the lots??).
i hope she won't be too harsh on me. i hope i can still leave the room in one piece during viva.
not good.
research presentation on 13th jan & viva on 20th jan. not good.
He said we're getting lazier during the holiday. true. horrible.
left my lovely blanket at home. no blanket for a whole week. terrible.
i still have 2.25 of Twilight left. wondering where to slot in the time to finish them.
losing confident approaching the end of Bpharm. sucks.
*shaking head*

1st day of class,
and i was jeopardized with tonnes of complications.
hold on.
i will sail through smoothly.
i guess.

whispering...
*please, i only need to maintain my cGPA, don't be too harsh on me, only a B+ will do*



who is there to overdose me with happiness??


1 comment:

  1. oh la... i'm not overdose with happiness but with tones of fear scattered in my myocardium T___T

    good luck for you sinye!

    ReplyDelete