Thursday, January 7, 2010

the great SHEN ZHEN

my bro and sis in law just got back from their honeymoon.
they went to hong kong & shen zhen (深圳).

he called and was excited about the pendrive he bought me from shen zhen.
it's a 400GB pendrive.

ya,you read me right!
it's 400GB!!!



here's how the pendrive looked like:



chiplak SONY



the look was ok isn't it??



but,
don't be too happy/ envy of me....



the left is the one from the pendrive; the right one is from my desktop
both showed in thumbnails
and
none from the left can be open/delete/transfer!

there's no preview;
file corrupted if you want to transfer the files;
files not readable if you try to delete them.

grrrrr............
>.<


sigh...
i really dunno what to say...

even my most brilliant brother got cheated..

RMB250 = RM125 = BURNT!!!!

that's why SHEN ZHEN(深圳) is the greatest 3C market...
to get cheated..


aww...i'm so miserable now..

3 comments:

  1. oh myyyyy! sinyeeee...

    i dah dengar banyak cerita tentang ni. sabarlah ye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err pendrives maximum I think only 40 or 80 Gbs because of the physical size. For more space need to use hard disk already. No doubt your bro got cheated. Sorry haha :P

    ReplyDelete