Tuesday, October 6, 2009

girls are girls..

been craving to shop for quite some time already
but too bad, i need to save up for my graduation trip
thus, i really need to filter
what do i want
and
what do i need

damn..it's damn hard lo..
sigh..

GOD, please bless me with some cash
to ease my shopping itch!!




nice right? i'd tried one in ZARA cost around RM300++
it's way too expensive
then i saw this..less than RM100 from tictactoe
but, couldn't find any measurement stated there
just wrote XS -M
=.=
risky..


then, i'd been adore for vintage style too..
got myself a checked hairband with ribbon,
a pair of white flats which i love it but sadly it just like to kill my heels *read previous post*




luring for bags..vintage style..this and that..T.T



RM 46 for each..
attireattic.blogspot.com





Spot Mesh One Shoulder Dress - One Shoulder - Dresses - Topshop

ya, this.
i LOVE this..
thought of buying it for my bro's wedding dinner
but again,
it's only available in topshop UK.
45pound..not very cheap either..

sigh

sigh

sigh..


who is willing to go shopping with me?? i think i can spare RM100 or RM200 to shop for something i want..=D

faster date me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment