Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014.

2013, a year that was filled with tears and laughter, ups and downs.
Did not really set any must do resolution, just wanted to be a better person.
Sailed through the three quarters admiring what others had done or doing,
spent most of the time traveling and traveling, trying to find where do I belong.

Was not able to dive, not even once, although I was out at the beach 4 times last year, bad timing to be blamed. Met some new doctors, new friends, new acquaintances and some new blogs; new experience, new inspiration were instilled. Then I realized that I am so inadequate, for being myself. 

Last quarter of the year was challenging. Am not a K-Pop fan at all but I have to admit somehow, something triggered me and I am working towards what I wanted to do, to try something out of the box, to be different. I have never live abroad nor travel alone. Thus at the age of 27, I decided to leave the comfort zone and it is never easy on every step I took. Letters were sealed and sent, feeling of working on my dream was indescribable. It does not matter whether it is a yes or a no, the process of finding myself matter the most.

Happy New Year to everyone. May the new year makes you stronger, makes you braver. Never stop dreaming. Let us all have an awesome year ahead!   

Cheers.

Love,
Sinye

  

1 comment: