Wednesday, September 9, 2009

anagram genius??

was reading cheesie's blog and came across this post talking about anagram of your own name

*from cheesie*

Give you example of some interesting anagrams:

For William Shakespeare :

1. I am a weakish speller.
2. I’ll make a wise phrase.20
3. He’s like a lamp, I swear.

For Michael Jackson:

1. Jail can shock me
2. Jail? Heck No! Scam!
3. Lack cash? Join me!

More

George Bush = He bugs Gore.
President Bush of the USA = A fresh one, but he’s stupid.
Osama bin Laden = A bad man (no lies).
The terrorist Osama Bin Laden = Arab monster is no idle threat.
Saddam Hussein = UN’s said he’s mad.

so what's mine??

'christine chia'
anagrams to
'In this ace rich.'

hahahaha?? izzit??


then i tried my full name

it turned out to be..

'chia sin ye'
anagrams to
'Is nice hay.'


what the heck??


what's urs?

check it here =D

No comments:

Post a Comment