Wednesday, September 2, 2009

not a good day

suddenly decided to visit the KL bird park this morning.
thought the meeting was at noon, nearly rushed back,
luckily i called my friend and my supervisor
found out the meeting time had changed again.

went in again,
more relax this time.
left my camera with mr ant
hence no picture this time
only few pics with my hp
but they looked nice though..huhu..









**********************************************************


no doubt i got a very good supervisor
but
beh tahan lo..
kept on changing the time

he's way too busy already
*frown*

sigh, forget to bring back my towel
left one face towel in my room only
how to survive le?
7 days le..
wah...T^T




already missing this little rascal *muacks*


*sorry, too lazy to upload the pics to photobuckets, please bear with the low quality pics for now*

No comments:

Post a Comment