Monday, September 7, 2009

it's my birthday wish

my bday coming, can i make some request? huhu
who cares...xD

1. a cambodia trip (sigh, til now still don't know whether going or not..mum please tell me it's a YES..)




2. a pair of comfy shoes, really dun want to have big blister d, it's suffering...



3. a mp3, please load it with tonnes of nice songs..me love listening to songs when i'm emo



4. the last one, can i have an extra LUMIX LX3 battery?? the battery can only last 1 day ++, which is pretty short..and it's sometimes quite impossible to get the battery charged on every night during travel time.




see, that's all i want..huhu..well, you can always spare some cash for me, or treat me some good food..been craving for korean food since decades ago..huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment